Company Privacy Information
Do you have a security guarantee?
- Absolutely. We take your business seriously and will use every precaution necessary to ensure that your shopping experience is safe and exciting! We use PayU Latam to keep your private information and credit card information as secure as possible. You never leave your credit card information with us, we use a safe payment plataform for Latin America called PayU Latam. For more information on how it works please refer to www.payulatam.com
This policy covers how Deluna Disfraces (“Deluna”) treats personal information that Deluna collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Deluna products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Deluna does not own or control, or to people that Deluna does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Minor’s Right To Remove Content: If you are under 18 and a registered user of our site, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to our site by emailing us to ordenes@delunadisfraces. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
- Deluna collects personal information when you register with Deluna and when you enter promotions and sweepstakes. Deluna may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register for Deluna’s website, mailing lists, or promotions and contests; we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with Deluna and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Deluna collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Deluna uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- To opt-out of promotional e-mails from Deluna click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your e-mail or contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed.
On the sites specifically designed for children, Deluna requires children to consult with their parents before furnishing data. However, Deluna believes that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that may help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools may also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission. Personal information about or obtained from a child will not be used for commercial or trade purposes without the prior written consent of a parent or legal guardian of the child.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Deluna Disfraces and third-party use of “cookies.”
- Deluna Disfraces Cookies: When you use delunadisfraces.com we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to delunadisfraces.com. These cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers and the country where you are located. Our cookies make your use of the site easier, allow you to retrieve an earlier shopping cart, make the site run more smoothly, and help us to maintain a secure site.
- Ad Server Cookies: Deluna may use an outside ad serving company or content server to display banner advertisements and other information on our site and other sites or to serve promotional emails or personalized on-line ads. These companies place a separate cookie on your computer. Except for the company that serves our promotional emails and the company that serves personalized on-line ads, we do not provide third-party ad servers with any of your Personally Identifiable Information. Delunadisfraces.com and its third party ad servers do collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the URLs you visited from, referring site’s domain types, operating system, your computer’s server location, the pages of our site and products that guests viewed during their visit, where an ad was placed on a specific web site page, the time and date particular ads were served, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad, and a receipt identifier.
- Personalized On-line Ad Serving: We may provide the company that serves our personalized on-line ads with your first name and/or with a product group/category (chosen based on your personal preferences and/or prior purchase history), which are used to serve you the most relevant personalized on-line ad. The unique identifier included within the cookie placed tells the ad serving company to show you a personalized on-line ad on participating web sites within the network. The personally identifying information is not disclosed to the participating web sites.
- Deluna does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Spirit under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Spirit communicate with you about offers from Spirit and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If you provide us with your postal address, you may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list. If you have placed an order with our company, we may share your mailing address information with other reputable companies and you may receive mailings and other offers from those companies for products or services we believe will be of interest. If you prefer not to receive these mailings, please contact us and we will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other carefully selected organizations.
Confidentiality and Security
Deluna may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your email address.